Monday, February 2, 2015

Kim Hyun Joong: Stand By You (Cont)

Kim Hyun Joong (Stand By You cont.)

Kim Hyun Joong the prince has given a meaning to everyone of his fan... He is an inspiration to all....
Here are some fans talk in which they have spoken from heart. It's amazing how important Hyun Joong has been in every one's life......

Kim hyun joong oppa is my life savier just like jihoo sunbae is for janndi. It was 4 years back when my best friend met within accident, I had lost my only friend. Days where so hard for me that I was hospitalized for months due to dispersion. A friend of mine brought BOF drama for me to watch just to distract me. Ii stated to watch it with much difficulty. I was impressed by jihoo sunbaes first sight. Later his role of being a savior of jandi, every word of his, the way he consoled her, the way he supported her routed in me so deep that it seemed that he is saying those supportive words for me.
He just became my savior. Don't know if I'm crazy but he literally consoled me and I recovered from my dispersion. Then on words he is my best friend he walks with me like shadow. Every work I do has his influence. Just like all his fans I do follow his every step and support him in his every action just like he did to me. Now I feel that I'm incomplete without him there is not a day that I haven't looked for him. I'm thankful for him whole heartily for making me strong and standing by me till date... all along...
-HYUNHOLICSANU



It all started when I was in class 12 then I was so depressed because just a few months before I came to know about my mamma’s disease...she was diagnosed with colon cancer..Since then everything changed .it happened in Oct 2011.then I was so depressed and sad that it hampers me and my study a lot. I’ve always been a top class student .I topped class 10 th and in  first term exam of class 11 th I topped again ..But just after that we came to know about my mom's disease which shocked me from inside ..never imagined such things before..my mamma was suffering a lot ...n I started feeling really bad ...then I passed my class 11th and get into 12 th where my eldest sister told me about KHJ ..When I listened to him very first time I was like wooooow he is so amazing ... I started exploring about him..I was so much fascinated by him that I started collecting stuffs related to him..His sayings are awesome which helped me to keep peace and silence even when my mamma was not doing great ...
He helped me to fight with my mamma..He made me strong..I used to cry but because of him I used to stop ...he has some charisma in himself ...frankly speaking I love him a lot ... Because of I used to smile ..even my FB status is my oppa's saying..I topped class 12 th in my school somewhere credit goes to oppa as well but d worst part is yet to come 😔
13-12-2014 my mamma died...I was like half dead ...means..I did not want to talk..meet or do anything ...because I lost d best person of my life ....still oppa is helping me a lot ... I cry a lot ... I m in pain but oppa is making me to recover...I'm totally being true..Even today if I hear him singing I smile ...I smile a lot..He supports me ...not directly but yes in some way... My story is kind of diff...I really get inspired because he always says keep doing hard work n because of that only today I m in MIT one of the best n top level engg collegs of India and world...my story is a bit diff but hope oppa will like it 
-RIKSHITA

Oppa is the reason I'm alive 
Yes I liked him since 2006
But I loved him more since 2009
He is the reason I got out of depression 
I'm thankful to. Oppa for sum how giving me the strength to. Hold on and a reason to hope
Let others say this is all delulu
But I know what I went through n how oppa played a major role in molding me back
I love u KHJ oppa n I'll always b thankful for what u did in my life 
Prayers n good wishes throughout your life 
-PHIDA

There's a friend of mine...we used to be together from childhood...she means a lot to me like my sister. .I used to do everything she wants in all ways. .but before 4 years, her behavior is too bad lik3 she used to put me down before others n don't care me...I thought "she don't need to say she care me all time"... she used to treat me like insect...then I stopped being with her and tried to b alone...I went mad for months, because I couldn't say to my family as they feel mad.. Cry like hell... became weak and sick...then one of my classmate said to divert my mood my watching something. .then came playful kiss and got to know he is a pop singer and searched web...I got to know more of him like he looked like angel to me...he went through so much and people gave their bashing to him..He never had fallen...he rose so well with more strength...it’s like he said to me "if one person made you fall, don't be a dead person...You should wake up like no other can ever make you fall..."
I got up...tried not to b alone and started to mingle and be happy all time because of him...then his kindness...caring and humble heart made me to melt away and be the same (somewhat) with others. . Now I’m happiest gal... had family always with me... good friends and the best group ever... I feel like why didn't I study with henecia India lol
-HYNDHAVI

Annyeong oppa :)
I came to know you in 2012 by the series BOF ☺ I stay strong after seeing your way that how much ever you get hurt you need to stand still with a smile.
I love how you show the real you. And please, stay strong. People make mistakes because we're human. We are bound to commit mistakes and correct them. I'm always rooting for you till my last breath. ♥ Keep us updated! We're missing you so much!!! So much love from Indians
-HEMAMALINI


The first thing I loved about KHJ OPPA  apart his looks is his hard work.....he doesn’t care about himself n worship his work n it inspires me to accomplish my tasks n goals. His work only says just do it don’t care about results n that’s what I learned to do when it comes to my life. Oppa is really selfless..... He takes every responsibility with utmost care n he never blames anyone. He will always be the first one to help others. This inspiration he had given me has changed my life to a great extent. He once said "don't be contented to where u r now, work towards improving yourself" .I wrote this quotation on my wall in room. He is the one I remember when I feel low.... n He will always be with me throughout my life n I believe in it.
-SAISREE

I inspired by d wonderful oppa by his amazing act in BOF drama. Which I had seen at 1st time in Korean Lang... I am a big fan of his smile, by his magic smile I forgot my sadness.... when I impressed by his stylish  walking, my heart felt that I would like to be a shoe for his wonderful foot.... after watching I started to search for all KHJ dramas, music’s n eager to search n know about his biography..... After knowing this all details n liked him so much...... now a day’s my darmas r filled with KHJ smiling face.... so my life time goal is to see him directly at least one time....
-VIJAYA

You dropped out of school because you wanted to work on your dream to become a singer. I dropped out of school to work on my dream to become a singer. You had to go through great hardship to achieve your dream. I have gone through great hardships as I'm trying to achieve my dream. People tried to put you down, told you countless things. But, you always persevered. This made me think: If he can do it, then so can I. Thank you so much, Kim Hyun Joong. Because of you, I'm not afraid to chase my dreams. You will always continue to be one of my biggest inspirations.
 -NIXIE

The Person who saved my life is Kim Hyun Joong.. He is a life saver for me..When I tried to quit from this world he saved me to made me to live in this world.. So I’m always thankful to him for showing me this beautiful world
-MATHI VADANI

Oppa
annyeonghasseyo.
First of all ,Thanks to all my henecian sisters for giving me such an  opportunity to express my feeling towards you, Uri hyun joong oppa.
It was 5th of February 2011,when I watched boys over flowers ( my first Korean series ever )and till now , it was the best birthday of my life, I found my idol on that day. A "fan" ! taking it in a wide sense ,for me a "fan"  is not only a person who admires his idol but also care for him like a mother ,teases him like a brother and sister and crazily completely head over heels in love with his /her idol like a true lover. Above all for a fan ,his/her idol is the ultimate source of inspiration.

Kim hyun joongssi,
I am such a fan of yours. For me you are perfect, you sing, you act, you dance, you do social work, and you love your fans. You can make any one happy. I can’t even imagine there is anything you can’t do.
And oppa, your eyes ...the first time I watched boys over flowers ,the character "jii hoo "being such a calm personality , i realized your eyes say more than words ever could, and later I found out..Even " Kim Hyun Joong" in his real life  has really such beautiful eyes ..Which are really the windows of his pure soul, and my gaze often snaps to your eyes, and I feel soul fortunately has an interpreter.
Oppa before I could realize it, you had already turned around my life completely. You are my source of inspiration. I had always wanted to be a social worker, you gave me that opportunity. Being your fan girl I joined "Henecia India”, we all henecian sisters followed your foot steps and made project for bringing happiness to the unfortunate children on the occasion of New Year, and we accomplished it with a great success. From that day I realized I get happiness by helping unfortunates. I realized how you feel when you help the needy persons. Oppa I experience a significant boost in happiness when I think I  can  be of any use for the unfortunates, you must  feel the same way ..... , yes I know you do feel so. Because of you I got lots of worthy persons in my life ,so I don’t feel I can never feel isolated or lonely because of my henecian sisters in future. You have given a direction to my life. You made me realize that we live by what we get, make life by giving. And spreading joy ,giving happiness is the ultimate satisfaction of my life.
Watching you loving children, doing social work, making cute faces, your 4d character, gives me lots of happiness .Even under worst situations can put on a smile ,feeling happiness from the core of my heart, only thinking about you. Only a gaze of you does magic. Oppa are you a magician ! *smiling*whenever I see you the only impression of you comes in to my mind is,
" How kind is he ! "
You have instilled optimism in me. You made me a better person, I can never idealize anyone hereafter, and because what I have gained from you .I won’t have that from anyone else in future. Future is uncertain, whatever happens, Name, fame, stardom whether all remains in future or not you will always be the elixir of my life. You will always be my ultimate love. Always stay healthy and happy oppa.  I will always pray for you to god.
With lots of wishes for future to Uri oppa ,the one and only "Kim hyun joong"
-ADYASHA BEHERA (Candy)


Kim Hyun Joong you are the best!!!

Cr :Maha Henecia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alien Head