Friday, February 6, 2015

Kim Hyun Joong : The King is Back to Conquer the World with his Music

The painful wait is over now. At last we are now able listen to the song for which we were waiting for a long time. When I heard the song was fully available I immediately went in search of it to listen. While the video was loading too many thoughts were running on my mind, my heart was beating faster. But once the music started I traveled into another world where there was only me and Hyun Joong.



Even though I was not able to understand the song, every single cell of my body was able to feel it. I’m not exaggerating it because it is the fact. I was able to feel how he is feeling through his eyes. This soulful song has mesmerized me. I don’t know whether I should be happy or sad. Because listening to his voice and face makes me happy, whereas the touch and real feel of the song brought tears to my eyes.
I also want to appreciate the way the instruments were handled. But none other than KIM HYUN JOONG can bring out the soul of the song through his voice.
He proved that he is a phoenix rising from ashes. For all the hardships he went through he didn’t reply back with hard words but answered with his heartwarming voice which can even comfort the hater’s woes.
And my dear haters even if you bark at us now, we will even more reply back with sweet voice which you can never hesitate to listen but just admire as we do.
Oh my God am super excited and waiting for the full album........

Recently I heard “Drama Fever” website doesn’t have information to post about Kim Hyun Joong and it doesn’t have anyone to collect information about Hyun Joong. You can use the above information about him, about his current ‘GEMINI’ concert at Japan (five series has already over with a great success and the next concert will be on Feb 5 at Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall(Aichi)) please don’t again ask what he is doing now or post unwanted news. If you want we will provide you more information about him at free of cost….
And I ask all people to not spread or share the links which is having an unwanted or not an updated news about Kim Hyun Joong…. Thank you all....
Have a great day.........
Update:
Kim Hyun Joong "STILL", English translation
Even now, your memories
Even now, it hasn’t faded
Memory fades away as time passes
I was stupid to believe that
If it’s a mistake,
I’m drawing an image of you
I wish for only you
I wash it away with tears,
Even if I hold on to other memories
Even now, it’s you
Those countless sweet nights and words
I am unable to forget you, even now
Even now, your fingertips
Even now, you make my heart beat
If it’s a mistake,
I’m drawing an image of you
If it’s not you, I cannot love anyone else
I wash it away with tears,
Even if I hold on to other memories
Even now, it’s you
Those countless sweet nights and words
I am unable to forget you, even now
My heart when you went away, it was empty
Nobody can satisfy it
It’s so, even now
I spent the night with tears
I forced a faint smile
Even now, it’s you
The road I walked with you
Those silly and ordinary things
I don’t want to forget you, even now
Even now
I can’t forget you, I’m unable to forget you
Until now
Thank you Nixie for translating and sharing this beautiful lyrics......


Lyric Cr: Nikita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alien Head