Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Prince "Kim Hyun Joong"

My Prince "Kim Hyun Joong"

Relationship between Hyun Joong and Me 

We would have met Hyun Joong in a different ways. Some would have met him when he was with his group SS501, some would have watched him in Boys Over Flower or Playful Kiss, etc.

How did I start to get crazy on Hyun Joong 



I first saw Hyun Joong at Boys Over Flower, the drama which was suggested by one of my close friend. In fact I don’t even know his real name but I fell in love with the character of Yoon Ji Hoo, a very handsome, soft spoken, gentle, and lonely person. After BOF the next thing I did was, I searched and started to read about Hyun Joong. That was the only time I knew his name was Kim Hyun Joong. And that's how I came to know about SS501, I do not know why I was so happy to see Hyun Joong as a leader for a boy band. Later I started to love SS501, for me they are the best band in the world of kpop.... The love leader showed upon his members was unbelievable,  he was always supportive and took good care of his members.

Later when I was  browsing You Tube I saw the "Funniest Moment of SS501" I was not able to believe myself thinking "did this person was the one who casted for Yoon Ji Hoo" because he was totally funny bullying his members and playing like a kid …… whenever i watch Hyun Joong and his videos i will start smiling(this has happened many times at my office, all will look at me thinking i have got mad), Ah does he have any power to make people to react in the same way he does, lol....

As i already started liking Hyun Joong, my friend showed me the video of Breakdown and Please but I still couldn’t believe my eyes as I watched this guy in black short hair, I was asking again "Is this Yoon Ji Hoo".  Then I started to search the latest videos of Hyun Joong. I was totally searching with curiosity for that flower boy. From that day onwards I started to research on Hyun Joong’s history, I watched all the videos I can find at You Tube. Then I tried finding ways to get information about him. There are some videos which I watched it over and over. And truly speaking I have never got tired watching him. When ever i felt low the very first thing i do is watching Hyun Joong video and hearing his songs.

Hyun Joong is a person who is blessed with perfect looks, but still  on a talk show he said he still envy other actors for being handsome. He accepts his weak points and work hard to improve it. He never pretend to be fake. That's the best part on him. His smile specially to strangers. His honest, he would like his fans to accept him for what he is, good or bad. His 4D personality is the most interesting thing that he has, and anything he does even small mistakes looks cute on him!! And i hope that is Hyun Joong speciality.

I think he is the one who constantly change his image, and it will make you feel as if you’re facing a different person. He's one unique person that anything he wear suits him, even when ever he changes his hair style it will perfectly suits him, but i have not felt the same way for others. (It's totally my opinion) He has the power to make you listen to him, the power to make you laugh, to make you cry and to make you fall in love with him in his own simple way.

There were also times,  I totally got hurt when I read harsh comments every time.
As a fan I myself get hurt reading harsh comments, how would Hyun Joong feel? Althoug he has gone through  criticism but still he’s just a human being. And Haters we never asked you to look us just go away...

Relationship between Hyun Joong and Fans 
One Message was made by Lee Sora to Kim Hyun Joong, 
“There is a way when all that one hears and sees can be possible when all the strength are combined together. So I sincerely believe that everything Kim Hyun Joong works hard for will come true to the degree that your fans collectively give that force and strength to you”. And it was also mentioned that KHJ’s fans to be well behave and well mannered.

Hyun Joong fans always stand back of him, either at good time or bad time, fans always defend Hyun Joong in a Calm matured way, the same way Hyun Joong cares his fans.
Yeah, the fans do cheer for Hyun Joong but they know their limitations. Kim Hyun Joong and his fans always have mutual respect with each other.Hyun Joong has a soft spot in his heart for his fans, he very well understand his fans, I can remember how Hyun Joong broke down to tears during his SS501 last few concerts when he thanked his fans for their support. And while reading his letter in Breakdown show case to his fans. What he had gone through must be tough but fans remained supportive as ever.

It is true, because from the time Hyun Joong released his first albums still now, he had been receiving awards, his fans all busy voting at the polls, and anything he touches or work turned to great success. The time he was made to make a tough decision leaving his SS501, you were at his side sharing his tears of pain. The time he was on struggle for doing solo which was not an easy challenge, you were there by supporting and giving full strength. 

You always supported by voting in polls and all the time wherever he performs you’re there at the top by cheering for him. As it became his(Hyun Joong) and your(Henecians) struggle and success, it’s remarkably special relationship between Kim Hyun Joong and you, his fans. 

One of Kim Hyun Joong Message….
“I am very thankful to my fans who always stand by me. I do not know when it would be, someday we would not be able to meet any longer but let’s keep missing each other and not forget the memories".

Yes Hyun Joong you have made best memories which will always stay in our heart. And we will never miss you because your deep in our heart, we live with you and we will travel with you.

Dedicating this to all my prince Hyun Joong fans....
Truly speaking each would have a story how we started to get crazy of Hyun Joong... You can share if you wish...

Have a great year..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alien Head