Friday, January 2, 2015

BEST OF PHANTASM 2014

PHANTASM.

This tour was long, thrilling, adventurous and just a whole new level of awesome! The performances, the set up, the track list, the energy; all in all it was just amazing!
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually attend the shows. But as a spectator from behind my computer screen, I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed watching each and every stop of his tour! Might I just say, it was the best world tour Hyun Joong has ever done!

Most of the songs were redone for this tour and to see a new arrangement for them was so thrilling! Some songs were tweaked, some were completely remastered! I believe everyone enjoyed listening and watching him sing and dance to them! 
While we enjoyed the tour in its entirety, let's take a quick flashback and peek into a few of the best moments of Phantasm!

LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS!!!!
His lit up costume was indeed delightful to watch with the well synchronised choreography! The songs: Gentleman and Yes I Will included those lights. Take a look for yourself!

HIS TIMING!
Hyun Joong performed all the songs from his newest mini album, TIMING! He hadn't had much time to prepare for all those songs considering how tight his schedule might have been. But, to learn all those songs and perform it flawlessly; it shows just how brilliant he is as a singer, performer and an entertainer! Here are the songs from his album, TIMING performed live!



UNPLUGGED!
Catchy, fun, loud beats? Nope! Strip it all down and make it a beautiful, calming and melodic ballad containing just vocals and guitar! Did it not feel like Hyun Joong is serenading you?! 




SHIRTLESS OR NOT!?
At first, most of us weren't sure if all the dancers and Hyun Joong were supposed to take off their shirts. Only two dancers ended up taking off their shirts. Soon, we figured out that Hyun Joong and others played a little prank on them! Indeed, it was quite hilarious!


YES I WILL!
This song wasn't just altered, it was REVAMPED to a completely different song! And my, what an amazing arrangement! Pumping beats, laser lights, powerful dancing, synthetic vocals; all in all a perfect song to dance and sing your heart out! 



B.I.N.G.O!
Hyun Joong hit a BINGO as he sang his Japanese songs off his latest Japanese album Hot Sun! The dynamic beats, catchy melody and rhythmic songs swept the crowd off their feet!




LIGHTS OR STARS?
Fans held up their cellphone lights up in the air, illuminating the entire arena! Hyun Joong's eyes twinkled as he looked around to see this beautiful projection of his fan's love for him! Truly a heart warming event!



"PLEASE!" You keep taking off your shirt!
I am not even kidding! My heart would stop and I'd get goosebumps every time he'd strip for this song! I knew that it was coming but I still could never prepare for this! Hyun Joong!!! What do you do to us! He said that he thinks we love his body more than we love him! While I will disagree to that statement, I won't deny that I don't love his body! Hahaha! I liked the little tweaking he did for the bridge of the song! His dancing figure always excites us to sway along with him!


OPPA, SARANGHAE!
Fans cheer and support him by saying they love him. His soft, sincere smile shows how thankful he is and that he loves us too. So touching! 



TECHNICAL PROBLEM? NOT A PROBLEM FOR US!
Clearly, we don't care about technical glitches! As long as Hyun Joong is there, performing for us, we'd sing along with him; loud and clear! The fans caught on to the entire last chorus of the song HEAT flawlessly when the song cut off suddenly due to some technical problems. But I guess that would never be a concern to us, eh?


LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!
Don't we all fan ourselves whenever this song comes on? Those dance moves along with his husky, beautiful vocals is capable of melting us in our seats! 




FLY AWAY!!!
Fans in Peru let go of their balloons when Hyun Joong sang I'm Your Man. The array of balloons floating and flying in the air was a beautiful sight to look at!





So that's all for now! These were some of my favourite moments in Phantasm! I loved everything about this tour and I think I would look back to it and remember it the most. From here on, I know I can always expect the best out of Hyun Joong as he never fails to surprise and impress us, pushing his boundaries and achieving success! He has showed us a different side to him and this only brings us closer to him. I am sure that he feels the same, too!



Loyalty, trust, faith and desire carries love through each darkest fire
-Nixie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alien Head